We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the data of our members and any person who liaises with us via any written or digital media. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- any personal information that you provide to us in the course of becoming or remaining a member of CMR, and for the purpose of receiving any communications from us;
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies and Analytics
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- send you information requested via the website;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments;
- send out general communications to you about CMR;
- deal with any communications with you of any nature.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may only disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset which we may contemplate selling.
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide us on our secure password and firewall protected servers.
- Please note that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
- You will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes (unsubscribe) with every communication sent to you.
- Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.