CMR Ambulance Services (CMRAS) provides 24-hr Advanced Life-Support ambulance services to Cape Town’s South Peninsula. CMR members can add our Hospital Transport cover to their membership for a small additional premium and get free ambulance transportation whenever needed in the event of any medical emergency. Our Hospital Transport members also get one free non-emergency ambulance transport per year, either from hospital to home or to a step-down facility.
CMRAS is fully equipped and staffed to advanced life-support level to provide:
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced life-support patient transport as per patient requirements from the scene of an incident to an appropriate hospital or facility.
- Intensive Care Transport of critically ill or injured patients from one hospital facility to another.
- Discharged (stretcher) patients to the home or step-down facility.
- Road transport of patients over long distances across South Africa.
- Event and film-shoot medical cover.
- CMRAS is registered with the Board of Health Care Funders (BHF) and fully compliant with the certification and annual inspection requirements of the Department of Health.
Fees for services not covered by a CMR membership are charged in accordance with nationally recognized tariffs.
PRACTICE NO.: 009 003 0340022. REG. NO.: 2007/121456/23
For medical emergencies please call 082 782 4444 or 021 782 4444